Max Biaggi Marlboro Yamaha GP 2001 Leathers
Specially designed leathers, providing the best of what a racer or a rider desires. Max Biaggi wore these for Marlboro Yamaha in Grand Prix for the year 2001. This suit really helps to maintain and improve the motorbike riding experience.
Max Biaggi Marlboro Yamaha GP 2001 Leathers Safety Features
- Selected top grain leather is used for Max Biaggi Yamaha GP 2001 Leathers that is especially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Yamaha leathers have pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Removable Knee Sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
Suit Specifications & Construction Details
- Moreover Max Biaggi leathers features top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf of Yamaha leathers.
- Velcro’s for attaching knee slider.
- Soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- Max Biaggi leathers also have polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- Yamaha leathers has a left side inner mesh chest pocket